Thursday, January 6, 2022

Devo Jan 6

 Personal Growth

Thursday, January 6th

Today’s Truth: Philippians 3:12-14 ESV

Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Point to Ponder: Paul was very intentional about informing the Philistines about his struggles and who has made him successful. To reach his goal of living for Christ he said he intentionally turned his back on his past and intentionally pressed forward. The Greek word strain has to do with using every fiber in your body with intentionality. Point to Pray: Dear Lord, help me to be intentional about living for you this year in my walk, talk and my personal growth.

Get your journal TODAY!  Email us at Frontoffice@nlicic.org. Register for LifeGroups at www.nlicic.org/info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY IN THE PARK

  ü   GIVING PRAISE FOR 20 YEARS OF SERVICE IN CHANGING LIVES, MAKING DECIPLES! JOIN US THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO PARTY IN THE PARK SUNDAY!   ...