Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Devo Jan 5

 Wednesday, January 5th

Today’s Truth: Mal. 3:7, ...Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord Almighty. Point to Ponder: In this well-known text we often miss the love language integrated in it. God asked Israel to return to him because he knows they left him because they no longer tithe. In other words, their hearts left God because their treasure was no longer there. Wherever your treasure is there is where your heart is also.

Point to Pray: Dear Lord, help me to return to you my tithe to show my heart is with you.

My Intentional View


We have emailed the Devo 4 our fast & consecration. If u didn't get the email, email frontoffice@nlicic.org 2 receive one. 


Click https://nlicic.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/208/responses/new 2 register 4 LifeGroups DAGNE

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY IN THE PARK

  ü   GIVING PRAISE FOR 20 YEARS OF SERVICE IN CHANGING LIVES, MAKING DECIPLES! JOIN US THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO PARTY IN THE PARK SUNDAY!   ...