Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Prayer for Easter 2022

 

Dear Lord, Thank you for allowing us to approach another Resurrection Sunday in order to thank you for your sacrifice on the Cross to save us.  Thank you for the opportunity to change the lives of people because you FIRST changed our lives!  Give me a heart for the lost and the broken.  Help me to be INTENTIONAL when see them in my path at work, at home, at school and in the community.  Thanks for allowing New Life to be a place of refuge for the lost.  Please fill us like never before.   When I look at how you were intentional when you went to Calvary, I see how your intentionality changed me, I see how you have delivered me, I see how you have equipped me.  I want that for someone else.  I want that same redemption, restoration, and reconciliation you intentionally gave me.  Help me recall how I was so I can be an effective witness of your power. Help me articulate my salvation story to bring others to know you.  We need you Lord to order the steps of every family, man, woman, child & teen to New Life for Easter Sunday. We want at least 700 in attendance in person and 2000 streaming online on that Sunday.  They may come in one condition but leave set free and ready for intentional living in 2022. Touch every name on our prayer walls, every soul on the other side of the GO bag or Invite card or LifeChanger card.  Bless everyone who sees a flyer or slick, or the social media posts that they would come to the table we have set for your glory!  Help them maneuver every curve and overcome every obstacle the enemy will put in their way to keep them from being here.  And  Father when they get here, let us be the church you have called us to be. Correct  every logistical issue; bless every LCP from the parking lot to the pulpit; from the east wing to the west wing; bless our Bishop and those carrying the word for Good Friday with clarity and power; bless Pastor J and worship arts; bless our KidsRock and Teen City attendees and volunteer staff; bless every volunteer from now until that Sunday afternoon to make ministry easy.  We trust you Lord that all things will work together for our good and for your glory! In Jesus Name AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY IN THE PARK

  ü   GIVING PRAISE FOR 20 YEARS OF SERVICE IN CHANGING LIVES, MAKING DECIPLES! JOIN US THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO PARTY IN THE PARK SUNDAY!   ...