Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Devo Day 17-18


Monday, January 17th

Today’s Truth:. Isaiah 55:11 ESV So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Point to Ponder: Isaiah is telling the Israel nation that God’s word had a boomerang effect.  It will not go out and not do what it says.  God’s word hits its target and ricochet back successful living.

Point to Pray: Dear Lord, help me to walk in the success of God’s word.

My Intentional View:

 EVANGELISM/DISCIPLESHIP

Tuesday, January 18th

Today’s Truth: Matthew 28:19 ESV Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Point to Ponder: Jesus’ last command was to go win souls.  The word is not complicated.  This is the heart of God.

Point to Pray: Dear Lord, help me to be intentional about winning souls by leading me to an unbeliever daily and when you do help me to share the gospel with them. 

My Intentional View:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY IN THE PARK

  ü   GIVING PRAISE FOR 20 YEARS OF SERVICE IN CHANGING LIVES, MAKING DECIPLES! JOIN US THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO PARTY IN THE PARK SUNDAY!   ...