Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Prayer of Restoration and Re-Joining

 

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
IT’S THE WILL OF GOD FOR YOU

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

 

Prayer Focus: Restoration and Unity (The Re-Union)

 

I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm- my great army that I sent among you.

Scripture – Joel 2:25

 

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Scripture – 1 Corinthians 1:10

 

For the body is not one member, but many.

Scripture – 1 Corinthians 12:14

 

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Scripture – Psalm 133:1

 

I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit.

Scripture – Amos 9:14

 

This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Scriptures – Isaiah 29 10-14

 

“You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; And light will shine on your ways.
Scripture – Job 22:28

 

Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Scripture – Mark 11:24 

 

Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Scripture - Psalm 37:4


 

Pray

Father, Thank You for the opportunity to come in Your Presence once again and to Pray as A Body of Unified Believers being of One Mind and on One Accord.  Thank You, Abba for hearing our hearts and prayers as we begin to pray. We ask in the Name of Jesus, to forgive us for our sins of omission and commission and create in us a clean heart and renew us with the right spirit.

Father, Thank You for Your Goodness and Your Grace.  You are Holy and Righteous and there is no one above You. Hallowed be Your Name! The Name, that is above all names, We Honor and Adore You! Elohim God our Creator, EL Shaddai, God Almighty! Jehovah Jireh, Our Provider, Jehovah Rapha, our Healer, Jehovah Nissi, our Banner! Jehovah Tsidkenu, The Lord Our Righteousness! You are Adonai, The Exalted One! Father, we don’t ever want to take for granted your Endless Blessings over our lives. Father, You are Amazing! You are Omnipotence- ALL Powerful and There is nothing that has power over You, who made everything. Your word says in Psalm 135:5-6, “For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods. Whatever the LORD pleases, He does, in heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps.” Thank You for being the Our Father who wipes away all of tears and brings Joy. Thank You for giving us provision, when we didn’t see our way out!  Thank you for the trials and tribulations that have come to make us stronger! Thank you for keeping our minds stayed on You and in Perfect Peace. Thank YOU ABBA!

We have declared this to be the Year of Restoration! Father we STAND on Your Word, Joel 2:25 I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm- my great army that I sent among you.

As we approach this Holy Season and Celebrate The Resurrection of Your Son Jesus, we are asking that you Restore, Re-Unite and Resurrect us as a Unified Body. Although, 2020 was a year that extracted so much from us, we Press Forward, your word tells us in, Philippians 3:13-14, Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

We are More than Conquerors! YOUR WORD of HOPE STILL REMAINS! We look to You instead of the world for guidance today, Father, You freely give us Wisdom, Guidance and Direction for our lives.  You said in Your Word that, if anyone needs wisdom, let them ask and You promised in Your word that we will receive it. So, as we begin to move back to a sense of normalcy and gather once again as a body of believers, Increase our Faith. Father, this Home (NLICIC) was built on Faith, and now we trust you for a safe return. Your word says in, Job 12:13, To God belong wisdom and power, counsel and understanding are Yours.  Father we ask in The Name of Jesus, fill us with the spirit of wisdom so that we will be able to discern Your will for our lives. Father, You are our Light and Our Salvation and we will not fear! We will Trust in You! We will Remain Confident that we Will see Your Goodness during this time and after this time! Your Word says in, Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  You also said in your word, John 14: 13-14 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do. Teach us to number our days, so that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Abba, Father Your wisdom is better than silver and gold.  By wisdom You founded the earth, and by knowledge You established the heavens according to Proverbs 3:13-20.  Father in the Name of Jesus, continue to increase our anointing, our faith and our love for You commensurate with the Promises. We Rest in Knowing that You are Our Promise Keeper. May we continue to show love and grace to everyone in our church family and community, especially to those that may still continue to feel uneasy about reuniting and choosing to wait longer before meeting again.

May we (NLICIC) continue to journey together to a new level of complete Trust in God, and not forget the lessons that God is teaching during this time.

In Jesus Name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY IN THE PARK

  ü   GIVING PRAISE FOR 20 YEARS OF SERVICE IN CHANGING LIVES, MAKING DECIPLES! JOIN US THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO PARTY IN THE PARK SUNDAY!   ...