Thursday, October 12, 2017

Prayer Focus October 11th - October 18th

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
IT’S THE WILL OF GOD FOR YOU
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

This Week Prayer Focus:  The Lord Loves and Values me and I am The Apple of His Eye!!
I have been Justified and Redeemed!  I have been accepted by Christ! I am a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession.

Pray:
Father God in the Name of Jesus!  We thank You for loving us!  We thank You for valuing us!  We thank You that You gave Your only Son for Us!!  Who else would have such a love for us that they would give their only son for us!! Father, we Thank You!!  We thank You that we are a chosen people, a royal priest hood, a holy nation, Your special possession! We are the apple of Your eye! You are Adonai The Exalted One! You are Our God and Above You there is No other! So we exalt You!  You are High and Lifted Up!!  We Adore You!  Lord We Bless You!  We Magnify You Lord! Thank You for being my Creator, Thank You for breathing  in our nostrils the breath of life.  Thank You for creating us in Your own image! Your word says, that You saw my unformed substance and You knit me in my mothers womb, You know the very number of hairs on my head and before a word is on my tongue You know it! Thank You for making us Fearfully and Wonderfully in Your Image! Your word says that I am more valuable than many sparrows.  Thank You Lord for loving us.  Your word tells me to lift my eyes to the mountains, to where my help comes from and I know that my help comes from You. Lord, I am a product of your awesome works, your works are wonderful, I know this very well.  Surely Your Goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever!!  In Jesus Name Amen!!
But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Scripture – Romans 5:8

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Scripture – Genesis 2:7

So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female He created them.
Scripture – Genesis 1:27

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Scripture – Psalm 139:16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Scripture – Psalm 139:13-14


And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than a sparrow.
Scripture – Matthew 10:30-31

Thank You Lord, for Bishop’s obedience in hearing and obeying Your Voice and we as Intercessors will continue to pray that God unveils the hidden places and reveal those deeper things through him in Jesus Name! Amen.
Pray:
Pray that God will continue to order his steps. 
The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord, and He delights in his way.
Scripture-Psalms 37:3

That the favor of God will be as a cloud of latter rain and that God will continually grant him with wisdom and insight.
And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and Man.
Scripture – Luke 2:52.

I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.  When you walk, your steps will not be hampered, when you run, you will not stumble.  Do not set foot on the path of wicked or walk in the way of evil doers.  Avoid it, do not travel on it, turn from it and go your way.
Scripture – Proverbs 4: 11-12, 14-15
That he continues to stay strong in the Lord and the power of His Might.

Finally be strong in the Lord and in His Mighty Power.
Scripture – Ephesians 6:10

That the he continues to walk in perfect health and no power of the enemy shall harm him.

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy, nothing will harm you.
Scripture – Luke 10:19

Lord continue to cover Bishop and First  Lady and the annointing on their lives and every Leader and Family that is attached to NLICIC.  And Lord we wont forget to lift up other world leaders and other church leaders that your spirit rest upon them and that they will have hearts and ears attentive to Godly counsel.  Lord we pray continued peace and comfort for all in Jesus Name Amen!
God Bless each of you and your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY IN THE PARK

  ü   GIVING PRAISE FOR 20 YEARS OF SERVICE IN CHANGING LIVES, MAKING DECIPLES! JOIN US THIS WEEK LEADING UP TO PARTY IN THE PARK SUNDAY!   ...